Help our Holy Rosary Youth!Help 20 Holy Rosary Youth receive $25 donations for NCYC. Schedule your Home Energy Assessment today! The assessments are free, you receive up to 20 free energy efficient light bulbs, energy efficient aerators and showerheads, and water heater pipe insulation. Please schedule your own appointment. The donation will automatically be credited to the Holy Rosary Youth. Thank you!
Welcome to our parish website!
Holy Rosary Parish sits just to the southeast of downtown Indianapolis -- and has since 1909 when it was founded as a home for the Italian Catholic community of the city.
The church community is now made up not only of its traditional Italian base and a mixture of American families, but also is the central church location for a community of those who celebrate the Tridentine Mass.
And, of course, one of the most famous things that the parish is known for is its annual Italian Street Festival, which garners tens of thousands of visitors from around the city, Catholic and non-Catholic alike.
You'll find information about nearly every aspect of our parish life here, and if you can't find it then you can give our parish office a call or drop our webmaster a line.
- For wedding or funeral guidlines please speak to the Administrator, Fr. Marshall.
- Knights of Columbus Santo Rosario
- Photos from the spring confirmations
- See a photo gallery from RCIA 2010
- Photo gallery: Work on the Bells (2009)
- Virtual tour of the parish
- Images the complete renovation of the inside of Holy Rosary Church
- Father Magiera answers your questions about the Latin Mass
- First time to our site? Read our welcome message
- Learn more about the Italian heritage of our parish