The Extraordinary Form at Holy Rosary
Our Administrator, Father Michael W. Magiera, was, at one time, a priest of the Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter, which has as its apostolate the spreading of the Extraordinary Form of Mass. (You can reach Father Magiera at 317-636-4478).
The Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter no longer has an apostolate at Holy Rosary. Likewise, there is no separate “Latin Mass Community.” To be sure, the Extraordinary Form is celebrated six days a week at Holy Rosary, but, because of Holy Rosary’s uniqueness, its openness to the Extraordinary Form and because parishioners are parishioners, no matter what liturgical form they prefer, there is no community “distinction” with regard to liturgical expression.
Schedule for Masses in the Extraordinary Form
- 11:30 AM (Sung; Solemn, when possible)
- Noon (Tuesday and Thursday; Low Mass)
- 5:45 PM (Wednesday and Friday; Low Mass)
- 9 AM (Saturday; Low Mass)
Holy Day Mass
- 6:30 AM (Low Mass)
- 7:00 PM (Sung; Solemn, when possible)
- Father Magiera's first Mass (in 2005)
- Corpus Christi Mass & Procession 2007
- Celebration of a Tridentine Mass at Holy Rosary Church
- Father Magiera and the altar servers (single photo)