2009 Italian Street Festival
Each year, the festival fetures:
- Authentic Italian food and drink
- Live music and dancing
- Amusement rides
- Saturday Mass: 4:30 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Colorful Italian religious procession: 6:45 p.m. on Saturday
For more information about the ethinic event of the summer in Indianapolis, click here or on the image to the right to see an ad that appeared in our archdiocesan newspaper recently.
- Where are we? | Get directions
- Check the weather
- PDF version of current ad
- See a photo gallery from the 2006 festival
- Read a 2003 news story (PDF format)
- Learn more about the Italian heritage of our parish